Are you a trade customer looking to serve Owens Coffee at your restaurant or cafe? If so we would love to hear from you!
When you serve Owens coffee, we can provide you with:
- Coffee roasted to order
- Barista training
- Promotion of your location and events through our social media channels
- Point of Sale material
- Equipment Supply
Please contact us to discuss your specific needs.
- Owens Coffee has always been an approachable, friendly brand that provides an excellent level of support. They have without a doubt contributed to our success over recent years. Mark Jones, City College Plymouth.
- We’re always complimented on the quality of the coffee we serve here which has definitely helped us continue to grow. We love that Owens Coffee is a local company and their lovely staff offer us great support. 10/10 for Owens! Two Bridges Hotel, Princetown.
- We’ve been serving Owens Coffee for two and a half years now and have never once had an issue with delivery or service! Our customers are hooked on the great flavours of the coffee, it’s so well blended. What more could you ask for than wonderful service and wonderful coffee? Thanks Owens! The Bakehouse, Cullompton
- Customers from 2 Rivers love Owens Coffee for its rounded, first class taste. They’ve complimented the fullness of the flavours that leave the Friday morning coffee club very happy! L. Curtis from the coffee club said ‘We try many varieties of Owens Coffee and have never been disappointed. 2 Rivers, Okehampton
- We wanted to find a quality local coffee supplier, moving away from high street brands. Owens has been the perfect choice. Not only do our staff love the coffee, they have provided us with a great all-round service, wholeheartedly supporting us with equipment changes and supplies. Owens truly cares about the products they source and provide. Being a local company, we have had the opportunity to develop an excellent working relationship which makes the world of difference! Two Four Group, Plymouth
- Owens love coffee, our customers love Owens Coffee and we love both. “life is too short for bad coffee” The Salty Monk, Sidmouth
- Owens have been there from the start for us, we chose them on the flavour alone but have been so surprised at the level of customer support they have been able to constantly provide. From the barista training to regularly recalibrating our grind and everything else technical in between and on a business level product innovation and their support for us on social media is really helping us drive sales. But best of all we have a product we can rely on, our customers regularly comment on how good our coffee, its really taken the pressure off so we can focus on other aspects of our business. Chantel Jenkins – Rocksalt, Plymouth